Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Addicks 1 Colchester 0

One nil at home?  Thank you VERY much Mr Sheldrake, you can come again...that is if you still have a job after that charade yesterday.  I'm sure we're all happy to have grabbed the three points, but I can't even imagine how bad the Colchester fans must have been feeling after that one.

Did you see how Powell reacted when the ref changed his mind and gave the goal??  If anyone still harboured any thoughts that Chris was "too nice" I think they will definitely be reviewing their assessment of him after that.  I don't think I've ever seen him so narked.

It's clear we aren't completely on top of our game, but the fact we have now won two on the spin without hitting our peak bodes well for the rest of the season.  If Chrissie can get everyone firing on all cylinders we can give ourselves an excellent chance of getting out of this league.

No comments:

Post a Comment