Tuesday, 1 February 2011

New kid here...

Despite a selection of high quality Addicks blogs, I thought I would throw my own hat into the ring and hopefully offer some interesting insight into Charlton issues.  A bit about me.  SE7 born and bred, I decided to up sticks and move to the West Country some 10 years ago.  I get to most away games and grab the opportunity of a home game everytime my missus drags me back to London to see the family.

I've been writing for the Sports section of my local rag for the past 8 years and am lucky to have some good friends in and around football.  I'm currently semi-retired and I am finding I have more and more spare time on my hands so I'm hoping I can fill some of that with some random prattling via this new blog.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new blog, from hill to the valley. Look forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. Link to your blog added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Exiled, looking forward to hearing your thoughts especially on away games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks CA, hope there is some interest.

    ReplyDelete